Friday, March 27, 2009

Sasqia Dahuri



Hi everyone,

Right now i am having fun working on a blog about Dolce&Gabbana (D&G). I am really looking forward to know more about this famous brand name. I am in a process of gathering information about D&G's collection and putting it together so that i could share it with you guys. Anyway,my name is Nurlisasqia bte Ahmad Dahuri, i am a marketing student in Multimedia University,Malacca campus. Basically this blog is created 100% by me for my Marketing Info & Tech project. Frankly speaking,this is my very first time writing a blog. This writing thing is not really in my cup of tea before, but who knows after a while its going to be interesting. I can't wait! So exciting! It is great because i got to know about how people get an opportunity to create their own entrepreneurial business. So,keep yourself updated with every post that i posted. Till then....

Have a nice day!

Sasqia

No comments:

Post a Comment